When a Debt Claim Case Has Been Filed Against You
Information Packet – Click here for information on how to proceed if you have been sued in a debt claim case.
Debt Claim Forms
- Answer Form - Use this form to respond to the lawsuit.
- Subpoena Request - This form is to request the court to order a witness to come to court for your case.
- Motion to Transfer - Use this form to request the court to move the case to a different location.
- Motion for New Trial - Use this form if you want to request a new trial because justice was not done in your first trial.
- Motion to Set Aside Default Judgment - Use this form if a judgment was issued against you while you weren’t present to request the court to hear the case over.
- Appeal Bond - Use this form if you wish to appeal your case to a higher court after your trial.
- Statement of Inability - Fill out this form if you are unable to afford court fees or an appeal bond.