Filing an Eviction Case
Information Packet – Click here for information on filing an eviction case.
- Petition - Use this form to begin your eviction case.
- Statement of Inability - Fill out this form if you are unable to afford the filing or service fees, other court fees, or an appeal bond.
- Appeal Bond - Use this form if you wish to appeal your case to a higher court after your trial.
- Application for Writ of Execution - If you win a judgment for money, you can use this form to ask the court to order the seizure and sale of the defendant’s property to satisfy the judgment.
- Application for Writ of Garnishment - If you win a judgment for money, you can use this form to ask the court to order a third party (such as a bank) to turn over assets that they hold that belong to the defendant to satisfy the judgment.