When will registration for 2023-2024 events open?
Registration will open for Court Personnel opens October 17th.
Registration questions? Read our FAQs below!
We have a new database! Visit our database webpage to learn how to register for an event.
TJCTC will book your room reservation. There are four guestroom options available to you at the time of registration for each event.1. Double Occupancy with Participant
2. Single Occupancy/Share with Spouse
- This option means that you will be paired up with another TJCTC attendee in the same room.
- Sharing a room with another participant will be at no cost to you. However, if your roommate does not show up, you will be responsible for paying one half of the room rate plus tax if TJCTC is not notified immediately.
- Select an attendee from the drop down menu or type their name into the Special Needs box provided. If you do not have a specific person in mind, choose the “Any” option from the drop down menu and a same-sex roommate will be assigned to you at the time of check-in.
3. No Room Available
- This is the single, private room option.
- You (the attendee) will pay TJCTC $55 per night, payable by check or money order.
4. I Do Not Need a Room
- If a room option is not available, please select this option and indicate your room preference in the Special Needs box provided.
- Select this option if you live within 30 miles of the seminar location and can drive in each morning to attend.
The Training Center will make all hotel reservations for the event.
Please do not call the hotel directly unless you are calling about early or late arrival or for an emergency.
To learn how to edit your registration, visit our database page.
If you need to make any reservation changes within two weeks of the event, please contact Darby Swoboda at email@example.com.
When you arrive at the hotel, a line of credit must be established between you and the hotel for incidental charges. You may be asked to present a major credit card or cash deposit. Do not use a personal Debit Card for deposits or incidentals when checking into the hotel. The unused balance of your cash deposit will be returned to you upon check-out.
If you plan to arrive at the hotel after 6:00 p.m. on the check-in day, you will be responsible for calling the hotel and guaranteeing your room with a personal credit card.
If you would like additional room nights outside of the seminar dates, please contact the Training Center as soon as possible. Additional room nights are on a first come first serve basis and will be at the expense of the individual at the best available rate. The contracted group rate is not guaranteed for any additional nights.
Visit our database page to learn about your payment options.
Enrollment is subject to receipt of registration from each participant. The registration fee provides for program costs and meals. Pursuant to grant conditions, the registration fee is given to the grant to be spent as restricted funds. If you or your county cannot pay this fee, please contact Thea Whalen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a waiver.
The Texas State overhead assessment fee is a voluntary fee deposited into TJCTC's private fund account and is used for unrestricted activity expenses that the grant cannot cover, such as salaries, benefits, and excess food and lodging costs.
The breakdown between the fees is detailed on your invoice that is emailed to you once registered.
In order to receive a full refund, cancellations must be done online through your TJCTC Profile and received two weeks prior to the event start date. Please allow 30 business days to process any refunds.Cancellations received within two weeks of an event, must be emailed to our Office Coordinator, April Williams, at email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be given for no shows, late arrivals or early departures. Failure to communicate an event cancellation will result in a no show status.
In fairness to all attendees, confirmed participants who do not attend their scheduled seminar, leave early, or fail to cancel their registration, will not be eligible for a refund. Any Court Personnel who no shows at a seminar will be suspended from all events sponsored by TJCTC for the current and following academic years.
It is the policy of TJCTC that each participant who attends any event paid for by grant funding must attend each training hour for that event. Individuals who fail to complete all training hours will not receive any credit hours and will be responsible for all associated costs. Individuals will not be allowed to attend any other sponsored TJCTC event until all financial charges have been paid.
To learn how waiting lists work in the new database, visit our database page.