To find more information on how to register and registration policies, look below.
- Registration Dates and Locations
- How to Register
- Guestroom Options
- Hotel Information
- Payment Information
- Attendance and Cancellation Policies
- Waiting lists
Justice of the Peace Continuing Education 20-Hour Seminars
Registration opens on October 1st. Click here for dates and locations.
Newly Elected or Appointed Justice of the Peace Seminars
Registration will open in October 1st. You will receive a packet in your email with a registration form. Click here for dates and locations.
Civil Process 20-Hour Seminars
Registration opens October 8th. Click here for dates and locations.
Experienced Court Personnel 16-Hour Seminars
For clerks who did not attend a program last year, registration opens September 24th. For all other clerks, registration opens September 27th. Click here for dates and locations.
New Court Personnel 12-Hour Seminars
For clerks who have not attended a TJCTC program before, registration opens September 24th. Click here for dates and locations.
Open to Judges and Court Personnel, interactive workshop registration opens on October 1st. Click here for dates and locations.
Step 1: Sign in to your TJCTC profile using your username and password.
Step 2: Click Online Registration and choose the event you wish to attend. If the event appears in red this means the event is full. You can add yourself to the waiting list by clicking the waitlist link.
Step 3: Select your room preference:
- I Do Not Need a Room
- Double Occupancy with participant
- Single Room or Share with Spouse
- No Room Available
For detailed guestroom information, click here.
For Double Occupancy, you will now need to select a roommate from the registered list of attendees. If the person you would like to room with is not listed, please include their name in the Special Needs box. Select "Any" if you would like TJCTC to assign you a same-sex roommate.
Step 4: Click on Register and select your classes. You must choose a class for each time slot in order to complete your registration.
Step 5: Print your invoice for payment. To access your invoice at a later time, log in to your TJCTC Profile and click on Invoices & Receipts.
Step 6: Submit your payment. For more payment information, click here.
Step 7: After payment is received, you will be sent a confirmation email with hotel and event details.
*You can make changes to your event registration two weeks prior to the event start date.
- This option means that you will be paired up with another TJCTC attendee in the same room.
- Sharing a room with another participant will be at no cost to you. However, if your roommate does not show up, you will be responsible for paying one half of the room rate plus tax if TJCTC is not notified immediately.
- Select an attendee from the drop down menu or type their name into the Special Needs box provided. If you do not have a specific person in mind, choose the “Any” option from the drop down menu and a same-sex roommate will be assigned to you at the time of check-in.
- This is the single, private room option.
- You (the attendee) will pay TJCTC $55 per night, payable by check or money order.
- If a room option is not available, please select this option and indicate your room preference in the Special Needs box provided.
- Select this option if you live within 30 miles of the seminar location and can drive in each morning to attend.
The Training Center will book all hotel reservations for the event based on the information provided at registration.
- Please do not call the hotel directly unless you are calling about early or late arrival or for an emergency.
- You can make changes to your reservation up to two weeks prior to the event start date by logging onto your TJCTC profile and selecting "View/Edit Registrations."
- If you need to make any reservation changes within two weeks of the event, please contact Laura Villarreal at email@example.com.
- Your confirmed hotel accommodations will be listed in your confirmation letter after we receive payment.
To see the check-in time of your chosen seminar, visit the Education Events page.
- Standard hotel check-in time is generally at 3:00 or 4:00 p.m. If you arrive earlier, you may be asked to store your luggage at the bell-stand until your room becomes available.
- When you arrive at the hotel, a line of credit must be established between you and the hotel for incidental charges. You may be asked to present a major credit card or cash deposit. Do not use a personal Debit Card for deposits or incidentals when checking into the hotel. The unused balance of your cash deposit will be returned to you upon check-out.
- If you plan to arrive at the hotel after 6:00 p.m. on the check-in day, you will be responsible for calling the hotel and guaranteeing your room with a personal credit card.
Additional Room Nights:
If you would like additional room nights outside of the seminar dates, please contact the Training Center as soon possible. Additional room nights will be at the expense of the individual and at the best available rate. The contracted group rate is not guaranteed for any additional nights.